-Take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
-Take 3 to 4 capsules three times daily, on an empty stomach with a glass of warm water for maximum effectiveness.
- Patients who wear a pacemaker, or who take anti-arrhythmic drugs or cardiac glycosides such as Lanoxin (Digoxin), should not take this formula. Fu Zi (Radix Aconiti Lateralis Praeparata) may interact with these drugs by affecting the rhythm and potentiating the contractile strength of the heart.
- Patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies, such as Coumadin (Warfarin), should use this formula with caution, as risk of bleeding and bruising may be a slightly higher.
- Vitality™ should be used cautiously in those with pre-existing hypertension. Many herbs in this formula are warm or hot in nature and could raise blood pressure.
- This formula is contraindicated in individuals with exterior or excess conditions, such as infections or inflammations.
- This formula is warm to hot in property. If thirst, dry mouth, warm sensations, constipation, flushed face, or nosebleeds occur decrease the dosage or temporarily discontinue the formula.
Ba Ji Tian (Radix Morindae Officinalis)
Dang Gui (Radicis Angelicae Sinensis)
Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae)
Fu Zi (Radix Aconiti Lateralis Praeparata)
Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
Jiu Cai Zi (Semen Allii Tuberosi)
Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng)
Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi)
Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni)
She Chuang Zi (Fructus Cnidii)
Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Preparata)
Suo Yang (Herba Cynomorii)
Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae)
Yin Yang Huo (Herba Epimedii)
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Information provided by NMC is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. Any information given is only intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from scientific world literature. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your own research of the subject and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
There are no reviews yet.